There is a 7 day grace period where everything will continue to function to allow you to purchase a new license without interruption.
Once the 7 day grace period expires, you should expect the following:
- Scheduled snapshots will stop taking place.
- Replication will stop.
- HA will deactivate but the VIP will remain associated to the source node so that clients can continue to access the volume mount points.
- You will lose Storage Manager administrative access.
- Only two pages will function in Storage Manager.
- Licensing console. This allows you to enter your new license information once you have it procured.
- Software Updates console.