- Monitors SoftNAS Cloud® storage servers to detect hardware and storage system failures
- Automatically detects network and storage outages and re-routes NAS services to keep NFS and Windows servers and clients operational
- Dynamically detects the type of pool used (Shared Pool vs Standard) and determines whether data replication or the sharing of configuration files for object storage is required
- Restarts SoftNAS Cloud® storage services on other hosts in the cluster without manual intervention when a storage outage is detected
- Reduces application and IT infrastructure downtime by quickly switching NAS clients over to another storage server when an outage is detected
- Maintains a fully-replicated copy of live production data for disaster recovery for block storage
- Maintains replicated configuration files across both nodes (for Dual Controller HA™) in order to trigger the import of Shared Pool object storage in a disaster recovery situation.
- Is quick and easy to install by any IT administrator, with just a few mouse clicks using the automatic setup wizard