- Existing on premise data center or co-location
- Existing Veeam Backup solution
- Network connection – AWS Direct Connect or Azure ExpressRoute
- Azure or AWS Virtual Machine (M4.Xlarge or better, DS15v12 or better)
- AWS Infrequent Access S3 Storage or Azure Cool Blob Storage
- SoftNAS Cloud® Essentials
If creating a backup solution using Veeam, SoftNAS recommends that a read cache be configured, sized at a minimum of 10% of the backup job in question (the data transferred in a given backup operation). See Configuring the Read Cache and Write Log for more information.