Associate or dissociate an elastic IP address with an instance.
Associating an Address
- On the Elastic IP addresses page, select the address to be associated with an instance.
- Under Actions, click Associate Address.
- The Associate Address dialog will be displayed.
- Select the instance to be associated from the Instance drop down list.
- Click Associate.
The elastic IP address is now associated with your SoftNAS® VMs.
Similarly, it is possible to dissociate an address from the associated instance.
- Select the elastic IP address to be dissociated from the instance.
- Click Dissociate Address.
The Dissociate Address message box asking for confirmation of the dissociation of address with the specific instance will be displayed.
- Click Yes, Disassociate.
The selected address will be dissociated from the instance.