Corporations create massive amounts of data at the edge. The cloud offers excellent storage and cloud services, however connecting edge data with cloud services is manual, custom, inflexible, and can’t keep up with the rate of business change. Running as a container or a virtual machine, Buurst Fuusion is a virtual appliance that can run in the most remote locations and the most powerful cloud. Buurst Fuusion enables you to unlock the untapped value of your edge data for cloud storage, AI/ML (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning) , and other cloud services.
Fuusion's tailored design removes data barriers to unleash the creative power of your organization. With Fuusion, you will:
- Reduce Dev-ops time converting data for analysis
- Configuration instead of coding
- Enable human experts
- Dev-ops to No-ops solutions
- No-code, low-code solutions
- Reduce time and accelerate AI/ML results for data scientists:
- Accelerate AI/ML modeling and training
- Quick to deploy off and on cloud
- Automation for tedious manual tasks
- Test and prove out the solution
- Quick POC and production roll out
- Provide new capabilities with your existing IT infrastructure:
- Deploy Fuusion in containers
- Deploy Fuusion on VMware or Hyper-converged infrastructure
- Utilize multi-cloud environments
- Use in off-cloud or Edge infrastructure
Deliver on the AI/ML promise
With Fuusion, you will have the confidence to deliver on AI/ML learnings across your enterprise. With Fuusion, you can:
- Standardize an end-to-end data strategy for consistency and compliance
- Centralized configuration and management
- Full transaction provenance
- Full auditing and logging of every transaction of migration flow
- Ability to replay migration flow transactions
- Ensure compliance, security, and GDPR standards
- Enforce security and compliance through the entire workflow of data
- Chain of custody of your data through auditing and logging
- Ability to replay migration flow transactions
- Ensure compliance, security and GDPG standard
- Fuusion is developed by cloud specialists
- Cloud experts
- Training hand off
- Partner ecosystem connectors
- Fuusion factory – custom connector creation
- A decade of cloud experience
Fuusion has a modular design that lets you build the data flow that best meets your requirements. You can start with a simple data mover flow and then easily extend the flow to add additional value over time, or design and build from the start a fully automated flow to immediately start receiving value from your edge data. You decide what modules you need and in what sequence those modules execute to build the solution you require.
While available via the AWS and Azure Marketplaces, it will require Buurst's professional services to tailor your solution. Buurst recommends strongly to contact Buurst to help determine your requirements, in order to ensure you begin your trial with the best possible chance of success. To contact Buurst for your Fuusion demo, click here.
Know your Documentation Space
Buurst's Documentation has been split into categories based on platform, and task or function. We feel this better reflects how our users actually use our product, and prevents lengthy, unfruitful searches. You will note under Quick Navigation that each category is listed, and you can be taken to each with a simple click of the link. Confluence, however is known for it's search functionality. If you know what you are looking for, you can always type it in the search bar on the menu bar at the top.
Exporting a single page or article is a simple process. When you find the article you want to export as a PDF or Word Document, simply select the Options icon, and select Export to PDF or Export to Word.
You can also export all pages within the space you have permissions to, or select the pages you want to export. To export multiple pages, you will instead select View in Hierarchy.
In View Hierarchy, you will see the page you are currently on listed in the hierarchy of available pages, in a view called Space Tools. Click the Export Tab.
In the Export Tab, select PDF as your export format, and click Next.
Next, select whether you simply want to perform a normal or custom export.
1) A normal export will export the entire space. (Somewhere, a tree pleads for his life.) Click Export, and you will begin the export immediately.
2) A custom export allows you to select the pages you wish to export. Selecting Custom Export will expand the page, allowing you to perform an additional step - selecting the pages you wish to export.
Click Export, and the process will complete. A download link for your PDF will be provided.
Note: For best results, do not select more than one topic at the same hierarchy level. If separate topics at the same level are selected, the export will not know which topic to use as the title, and will super-impose one title over the other on the cover page.